Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2021

Sweet Friend

 Hello and Welcome to today's post.
As soon as I saw what the colours for the new challenge at
Chosen colours are Peach and Green
I knew I HAD TO make time to add a card to their gallery.
Two things came to mind straight away.
Magical Powders and SU Botanical Blooms.
Perfect Partners!




Those that know me know I don't
colour images very often 
so I let my Magical Powders do their magic here for
both flowers and leaves.
I used the Nantucket Pearls 
Cape Cod Coral and Sea Grass Green.
Sentiment is from Altenew cut from a Cuttlebug Tag Die.
Background is embossed with Couture Creations Ambrosia.
Attached to SU Groovy Guava.

Here's a close up!

Hope you like my card and love to read your comments.
Thanks for dropping in.





10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Ina, sweet card and lovely colours, great use of the flower die cuts.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Fabulous make, Ina! Love that color combination - you nailed it! Gorgeous embossed panel too!

Mac Mable said...

A great way to 'colour' those pretty flowers and leaves with the magicals Ina x. Such a unique and beautiful effect on your fabulous card.

Judy Woodland said...

How pretty. I haven't used that die set in FOREVER!!! I think I say that every time you use it....lol. Love your design, great take on that color challenge. FABULOUS, my friend!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Ina this is totally gorgeous. Great colors on your beautiful floral arrangement.

ednamburgess said...

It's very pretty. Like the design and the colors.

Karen said...

What a beautiful arrangement of die cut flowers! The Magical Powders certainly did their thing with the beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Love all the fabulous dimension! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!

Mary said...

Hello Ina! Thought I would stop by and see what pretty cards you've made... this one with the cut out flowers in peach, are very pretty! You always make such nice cards. Have a great day.
Mary
https://gratefulheartgreetings.blogspot.com/
http://createfulheartcards.blogspot.com/



Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card Ina! I love the dies you used and the stunning flowers you created with the powders! I hope you have a nice weekend.
Hugs, Tammy