Pages

Saturday 19 June 2021

Case-ing Host Cècile

 Welcome to my Saturday post for Just Us Girls
 and Host this week is Cecile.
While 'trolling' her amazing blog
I decided to case one or two of her cards - 
just which ones though as there are so many
amazing artistic ones to choose from.
Those that follow us at JUGS 
know what I am talking about!
So here goes...
Cecile chose - Orange Poppy Red and Hot Pink
for our Colour Week.

 

The Happy Die is from Heidi Swapp
Birds - Crafts4U
DP is an oldie from SU
Word Dies another old die set from Cuttlebug
Card front is leathergrain but too hard to see.
Hearts - punch.
Card stock using chosen colours.


Background is Nuvo Shimmer Powder
Dies cut flowers in two colour and shadowed
Splatters from Tim's Stencil
Sentiment is Crafts4U

These are the two 'Cecile Cards' I cased.

Aren't her cards just gorgeous?
Our CAS QUEEN!
Hope Cecile likes my take on them and you do also.
I look forward to seeing yours in our Gallery this week
after you checked out what our Guest Fran
and my Amazingly Talented Teamies made.
Thanks for droppin in - 












10 comments:

Mac Mable said...

I love Cecile's CAS style too Ina. You have taken her cards to 'Case' and made them your own. Wonderful vibrant colour combination. Fabulous design layout on your first card and love the background especially on the second. Both cards are amazing Ina x.

Judy Woodland said...

What a fabulous color combo, and I LOVE what you have done with it. You can't go wrong if you CASE Cècile, her style is incredible. I love your designs, both cards are AH-mazing!!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

How fun you CASED our Hostess! You did good :) -- she is a fun one to CASE! Great use of the colors too

Macimbalo said...

Gorgeous cards! I love how you case-d them. Those birds really make that first card perfect! Great job!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Fabulous casing! These are terrific, Ina - as are the originals! I love the little birds!

Nancy said...

Ina, Such a great job with your Cases! Cecile is the queen for sure, I don't know how she does it, frankly! You have done her proud!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Super cool CASing Cecile! Your cards are awesome. Love those little birds perched around on the birthday card and your second card looks amazing in those colors as well.

Bobby said...

You did Cecile proud, Ina. Both cards are fabulous takes on hers with your own style thrown in. The worked with the challenge colors beautifully.

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow, Ina! I don't like your takes on my cards, I totally LOVE them, they are gorgeous, so vibrant and cheerful. Thanks so very much for this honor!

Lisa Kind said...

You chose two great cards by Cecile and then created two more great cards! I LOVE them! You did an amazing job using the colors to CASE them. Wow!