Pages

Tuesday 28 September 2021

It's Merry & Bright

 Time for our New Challenge over at


I have used the same lovely dp that was
in my card for August Here
but this time I embossed it with an old 
Cuttlebug Christmas  Folder
I got out my big Cuttlebug snowflake die
and cut with white card stock adding melted
Stampendous Chunky White Embossing Enamel.


Sentiment is fron STAMPlorations
and the big & is heat embossed with
Ranger Red Cinnabar.
(I know you saw one similar recently but I just love that set)
I found some Christmas washi tape and
adhered it behind my snowflake which has
a lovely sparklet added to the centre.
Finished with a backing of red cardstock
onto white card base.
Hope you like what you see and head over 
to see what my Team mates created
and add your to Our Gallery.

Popping this over to
Challenge #561 without the optional Joy Word
and at My Time to Craft theirs is #366 Embossing
Thanks for dropping in - 
love reading your kind comments.





8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so beautiful and I love the colors!

lostinpaper said...

Gorgeous combination of festive colours!

Mac Mable said...

The designer paper looks fabulous and I love the design and colour combination Ina x.

Jenny L said...

Hi Ina,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What a very lovely card and such a beautiful design.
Love the fab snowflake and the big and in the sentiment that is quite unusual.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the embossed background and the gorgeous enameled snowflake. Lovely color combination too!

Cazro said...

Hi, Loving your embossed card, a wonderful huge snowflake. Gorgous. Thanks so much for sharing with us at My Time To Craft. Caz. DT.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a gorgeous card Ina. Thanks for joining in the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

Sue xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lovely creation! Thank you for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin' for our Christmas in September challenge. So glad you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT