Pages

Wednesday 22 September 2021

Love Planted a Rose

 Welcome to today's post for
Sistah Darlene has chosen Stencils as our Theme
and it is a favourite of mine.


I had so many ideas running through my head
but in the end went quite CAS.
My background is from my bits box
with the shaving cream technique.
I stenciled the ARTplorations Rose Duet with
texture paste and let dry. I then applied a
 pearl white acrylic paint mixed with iridescent medium
to give it that extra sheen, matching the
grey background.
Sentiment is from STAMPlorations About a Rose.
Attached to SU great card stock.
Pop over and see some fabulous stenciling 
from my Sistah's and I am sure you will 
want to play and add yours to our Gallery.
Hope to see you there.




11 comments:

Lia said...

You made a beautiful background for the white flowers. I like it!
Lia xx

Diane said...

Beautiful card with your creative background and pretty ~ pretty stencil!!

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a pretty card, Ina! I haven't done the shaving technique in years and since my son left some here, I might just steal it! LOL Your stenciled flower is gorgeous. Have a great rest of your week.

Darlene said...

Very unique and BEAUTIFUL!! Love it Ina!

*Vicki* said...

Really love this marbled cool background Ina! You've always been so amazing with your mixed media elements!

lostinpaper said...

Isn't it wonderful to have so many ideas, it makes me want to do them all... I just need more time lol. Your card is fabulous Ina!

Mac Mable said...

The texture paste and the stencilling looks wonderful over the shaving foam background Ina x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous and I love the stencil you used.

Birgit said...

This is beautiful Ina! I've yet to try the shaving cream technique. I don't know why, as I always love the results I see that others get. The stenciled roses are stunning in that iridescent white.

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card and colours with your great stencil...

Barbara K Brenneman said...

This is beautiful Ina! I remember the shaving cream technique from back in the Gina K days. That stencil is gorgeous and really does set your background off to a tee! Love this!