Pages

Monday 23 May 2022

With Love!

 I have a quick post today for a couple of challenges.
Over at Color Hues this time round  the colours   
Red and Aqua got my attention 
and as I had butterflies around my desk the
I thought CAS and Colour would be a nice match up.


My background is some simple 
partial stamping from AALL&Create
and randomly coloured with the required red and aqua.
Fussy cut butterfly is the same.
To add interest I embossed it with a frame die
attaching it to the card base
after adding a simple sentiment. 

This card is heading over to the above Challenges.
and an Update!
Thanks for your visit and I love reading your thoughts.









7 comments:

lostinpaper said...

So sweet Ina, love how you have used these colours together!

*Vicki* said...

What a beautiful collage image with the butterfly and your colors are looking beautiful with this! The white on white layers with the touches of color really make it pop beautifully! Sending hugs

Verna Angerhofer said...

A beautiful card and great use of the colors!

Nancy said...

I saw this card over at CH and knew right away it was yours. It's incredible, Ina. Every inch of it blends so perfectly together. Your CAS cards are just as gorgeous as Ceciles! Thanks for playing along at Color Hues!

Cindy Beach said...

Ina, seeing your card in the Color Hues gallery makes me happy! Thanks so much for playing along with our combo. I LOVE how you combined the CAS and black with the pops of color. Of course I love butterflies the best! A great design.

Mrs.B said...

A great card, the butterfly looks fabulous on the abstract background.
Thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations, Avril

Tracey McNeely said...

Ina I absolutely love your grungy background, what a fabulous card. That you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!