Pages

Saturday 11 June 2022

Did Someone Say Ice Cream?

It's Saturday and  Just Us Girls Challenge is Live!
Our Host for Trend Week is Elizabeth
and chose a 'beauty'


It has been an 'AGE' since I have made a Wobbler Card
and found a stamp/die that made for a fun card!
It's Sweet Cravings from STAMPlorations.
Heat embossed in white and coloured with
Tim's oxide inks and for the wobbler
I die cut it another and coloured the same.
Added sprinkles to the top layer.
What is an ice cream without them?
Background has a bit of stencilling
and a few splatters.
Sentiments are from the same stamp set.
Added to coloured card base.
Head over to Our Blog and
check out our Guest Lucie 
and my talented Team Mates creations
and join in this fun challenge with yours.
Thanks for visiting and commenting.



13 comments:

Loll said...

This looks so yummy Ina! :) Love the wobbler elements. xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Yummy! That card is well and I love the sweet treat of an ice cream cone !

Judy Woodland said...

Well how stinkin' CUTE!!! You had me at ice cream, of course, but I love your colors and design. The background just makes the whole thing pop, well done my purple-loving friend. XO~

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun card -- love that its a wobbler

Carol said...

The colors you chose are so "sorbet" to me that now I need to get or make some! CUTE card!!!

lostinpaper said...

Such a cute card design Ina!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and love the fabulous colours

Nancy said...

I am screaming!!!! Can you hear me, Ina? I adore ice cream and this card! Awesome colors too! Well done!

Lisa Elton said...

This is heaps of fun, Ina! Love the colors of your scoops!

cm said...

Your four-scoops ice cream cone makes my sweet tooth tingle! And how fun to make it into a wobbler! Fantastic!
hugs~carol

Mac Mable said...

Fun wobble ice cream and one yummy card Ina x.

ElizStewart said...

Ina... such a great color scheme... and the action wobbler is perfect!

Bobby said...

Looks yummy, Ina.