Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2022

Thinking of You 'Sister'

Today's post for The Sisterhood of Crafters
is a pretty special one for me. 
The theme chosen by Sistah Darlene is
SUNFLOWERS!

This card was made while thinking of my sister who loved sunflowers.


My background is randomly stencilled with grit paste,
die cuts in black and kraft.
Sunflower from STAMPlorations was inked in black
 and heat embossed, coloured with Lindy's Magical's
 and Nuvo Shimmer Powders and fussy cut.
 Dotted the centre with gel pen.
Sentiment is from Krafts4U
Corner rounded, matted in black and on to kraft card base.
***
The painting below was made for my Sister so she could see them
every time she looked out her kitchen window.
These sunflowers were from a field close by where she lived.
I also now have one dried and framed in my kitchen.


Head over and see what beautiful sunflowers 
my Sistahs created for your pleasure
 and I am sure our Gallery will be full of colour and blooms.
Thanks for visiting and always love reading your comments.



4 comments:

Lia said...

Great card Ina, I like the black details behind the flower.
Lia xx

Darlene said...

WOW this is just gorgeous! LOVE the colors on the sunflower! Beautifully designed!!

Diane said...

Ina, you card is absolutely gorgeous!! A beautiful design!! I used to have my kitchen done in sunflowers many years ago, they are such a happy flower!!
Diane TSH

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful!