Pages

Saturday 1 April 2023

A Busy Bee

Time's a 'flyin and we are into April
(no foolin)
What have we got for Color Week at Just Us Girls
A New Guest Designer Welcome Joanne James from
and Our Host Bobby's Colour Choice!
Terracotta and Green.




I used AALL&Create stencils for my background
in the specified colours and some random script words.
My bee is a Sizzix die from Jennifer Ogborn
 inked and heat embossed clear and backed with sisel.
Sentiment is Tim's Small Talk,
adhered to brown card base.
Head over to see how our New Guest Joanne
and my talented team mates used these colours.
Love to see you in the Gallery.
Thanks for visiting


11 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Love the sentiment on your beautiful card!

Carol said...

I just love that background so much. I need to play with my stencils more because there is so much to see in yours yet it doesn't overpower the rest of the car!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love this color combination! I need that Sizzix bee die! Your stenciling behind is amazing!

Nancy said...

Cool card, Ina! I really love that background! I can only imagine how large your stencil collection is. Well done!

Bobby said...

Great use of the colors on your wonderful mixed media card, Ina.

Lisa Elton said...

Your stenciled background is fantastic! Wonderful card, Ina!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun bee with that marvelous background

cm said...

Your stenciled background is a fabulous stage for your bee. Talk about an inspiring card to showcase this week's colour pairing.
hugs~carol

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love this artsy creation! The stenciling looks great and that bee fits in perfectly.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Ina your card is amazing! I love the way your layered stencils and stamping creates such depth and interest to your background and that bee is the perfect centrepiece. Fabulous! Thanks for the warm welcome to JUGS this week!

Lisa Kind said...

This is so cool! I love that bee and the collage behind it is amazing!