Pages

Saturday 27 May 2023

Simply Thinking of You

It's our CAS Week at Just Us Girls and 
Hosting is Lisa E and chose Silhouette 



I had so many ideas running through my head
and decided on a very old Gina K stamp set - 
Follow Your Dreams which had the perfect stamps
for this challenge.
My background sunset is inked with 
Tim's Oxide inks and Nuvo shimmer powder.
Added the reeds, stamped off grass
for a shadow effect then the stag with
Versafine Clair Nocturne.
A little colour and shimmer for grounding
then a simple sentiment from SU.
Die cut from ScrapDragon adhered to
black card base.
What a fun challenge isn't it!
Why not come join in and add your silhouette card
to our gallery. 
I am sure you will after being inspired by
all the different makes from our Guest Claire
and my talented Team Mates.
As this is the last challenge for the month
we bid farwell to Claire
Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us this month.
Thanks for dropping in


10 comments:

Carol said...

What a great silhouette scene with the pretty sun and black accents all around!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love this! Great background for your lovely silhouette

Nancy said...

Ina, I adore how this turned out! I might have to CASE this very soon! Well done!

HilaryJane said...

I always love silhouette cards and this one is very special. Thanks for the inspiration xx

Lisa Elton said...

I love the pretty sunset you've given this majestic bird, Ina! Beautiful card!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful! I love the perfectly blended sun behind the bird and grasses. A perfect thinking of you card.

cm said...

Gorgeous sunset; perfect for your striking silhouette images! Love this!
hugs~carol

Bobby said...

This is such a classic style, Ina, and beautifully executed.

Claire said...

I like the way you've stamped the shadow as well Ina - must try that one! Such a gorgeous, peaceful little scene you've created

Lisa Kind said...

Wow, this is lovely! The background color is perfect for those silhouette images.