Pages

Friday 1 September 2023

My Monthly Mixed Media Make

 Welcome to my Mixed Media make for



 August has come and gone in a blink. Yikes!
Lots happened on the home front as well as a
trip away to celebrate my great grandson's 1st Birthday.
It was when I got home I realized I hadn't made my MM for September.
It's a quickie this time (sorry)


I found an itty bitty 4x4 canvas I had started so went from there.
I recently bought the dies in front of the canvas and cut
from woodgrain dp. Added colour to the canvas  with Lindy's Magical's.
The leaf is one I picked up in our driveway 


Added stencilling with texture paste and
touched up with wax.
Continued to put it together adding
crackle glaze (wish I hadn't now)


Finished with popping my leaf and 
adding colours and waxes to the edges.

Head over and check out the Mixed Media makes from our
 Design Team and give a Huge Welcome to our
New Team Member - Anita.
Exciting to have her join us sharing her talents with us.

Thanks for visiting. See you next month.







2 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A quickie but a real beauty Ina, I am very much in love with it's Autumnal vibe. What a wonderful creation.. The waxed edges frames it all so well.
I hope you had a lovely time celebrating Great Grand Son's 1st...
Happy belated Birthday x
Happy Creative September Hugs TRacey x

Anita said...

Ina, thank you for the welcome! Hope you had a wonderful time with your great grandson and the rest of your family!
Sometimes, a quick project turns out lovelier than a perfectly planned and executed one. Yours is definitely one such project! Love your assemblage, and how you've used so few colors to complement the leaf. And by the way, your project reminds me that I've not touched my waxes for a while now, so I'm off to play with them. :-)