Pages

Sunday 31 December 2023

Just for You!

Today's post is for the Cut It Up Challenge

 It is the popular  Anything Goes
and of course we need to add a DIE CUT on our projects.
How easy is that! Got that covered here.


I die cut my flowers and inked them with
Tim's Oxide Inks and Lindy's Magical's,
as I did with the Impression Obsession sentiment
which was die cut three times for depth.
Embossed my background with Kaisercraft Leaves
then adhered a slim Sizzix frame from Lisa Jones
and attached the flowers. and sentiment.
Finished by attaching to textured coloured card base.
A nice way to spend a hot Sunday afternoon
and my last card for 2023 and look forward to seeing
 what the New Year has in store.

Thanks for dropping by -






4 comments:

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful card! I love your flower design, and the colours and textures look amazing 😊. Wishing you a very Happy New Year! All the best for 2024, may it be full of peace, good health and happiness ❤️. Hugs, Jo x

Larelyn said...

Wonderful Design, Ina. I love the thin rectangle and embossed background. They add such a special touch. Thanks for joining our Cut it Up Challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)

Heather said...

Beautiful!! I LOVE that thin frame; it sets off the flowers perfectly with distracting from them! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.

Heather said...

When I left my previous comment, I may have forgotten to say "Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge."