Pages

Thursday 22 February 2024

Fly High!

It's Just Us Girls Stencil Week.
Another CAS easy peasy card from me.


The stencil is a favourite one from AALL&Create
 inked with Tim's distress inks.
The dragonfly is an Animal Spirit stamp
inked, heat embossed clear
and sentiment is from STAMPlorations.
Added some splatters.
Adhered to SU Mossy Meadow card base.
Head over and see what our Guest Denise
and the Team chose to stencil
and join in with yours to the Gallery.
As this is the last week Denise is our Guest
I would like to thank her for sharing such 
lovely creations with us this month.
Thanks for visiting





9 comments:

Carol said...

Ina, I love that graphic stencil and you reminded me that I have dragonfly stamps somwhere...I went through a dragonfly phase in my wood stamp days. Nice card that could be a boxed set with the same or different dragonflies/butterflies on each card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome, Card! That lime green is wonderful

Lisa Elton said...

As always, I like your graphic artsy design, Ina! The bright greens looks perfect with this fancy winged fella!

ElizStewart said...

Ina... I haven't pulled out a dragonfly in forever... love it! Great inspiration on how amazing an easy card can turn out!

Loll said...

Beautiful card Ina. LOVE the gorgeous colour of your stenciled background to show off your amazing dragonfly. xx

Bobby said...

Leave it to you to find a mixed media looking stencil, Ina. It's just your style and looks fabulous with your sweet dragonfly.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

love this card so much, Ina. Your design is so wonderful as is your color scheme. Fabulous make for our stencil challenge.

cm said...

Another mixed media delight, featuring a cool mixed media stencil. Wonderful background for your detailed dragonfly.
hugs~c

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Awesome stenciled background in the greens and splatters. I love that fantastic dragonfly, too.