Pages

Thursday 8 February 2024

Love U

Hello and Welcome to today's post.
Elizabeth is hosting this week at Just Us Girls
February is the month of LOVE  so how fitting
that she chose that word for our challenge. 





I decided to move away from the obvious colour
and went with my favourite
(again I found it hard to get a true colour in my photo
but it is close.)
Going CAS again smooching my background with Tim's ink.
The CUTplorations hearts were cut from my bits box.
Added a small darker heart to the main one,
 the CUTplorations love die
and an old CB U in upper and lower case.
Attached to purple base to complete.
Check out what our Guest Denise and the Team
created with their LOVE themed cards
and add yours to the Gallery.
Thanks for visiting



9 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Ina... purple is the perfect valentine!!! Love your out of box thinking.

Lisa Elton said...

I like that you used purple hearts! This is marvelous, Ina!

Carol said...

Stick with what makes you happy Ina. Purple it is!! The hearts are great as is the sentiment die cut!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your purple hearts are beautiful! I like the smooshed background paired with those hearts and sentiment. The addition of the darker heart was perfect.

cm said...

Smitten with your purple hearts, Ina! Such an eye-catching love card...
hugs~carol

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love your non-traditional love colors, Ina. Your smooshing looks fabulous, and I love the grouping of hearts with the one solid, dark purple one that stands out beautifully.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love your non-traditional love colors, Ina. Your smooshing looks fabulous, and I love the grouping of hearts with the one solid, dark purple one that stands out beautifully.

Bobby said...

Perfect array of purple hearts, Ina. So lovely!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great job with the purple hearts - they look metallic :)