Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Just Doodle - ing Challenge #43

 
I love it when I can use coloured digi's on my cards
and the one I have chosen for the
current challenge over at Doodle Pantry 
is their beautiful hydrangea.
 
 
 
Those that know me are aware that my favourite colour is purple
so what better colour to choose to show off this lovely flower.
 
I used the following -
white card base
Purple Haze DP
Spellbinders Circles/Lacey Circles
MS Hydrangea Punch for flowers
MS Lace
Liquid Pearls and gel pen on flowers
Sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping
Scoring
 
So there you have it.
 
A big thank you to Laurie from Doodle Pantry
for this beautiful coloured digi.
 
 
 


6 comments:

Maria :) said...

Another very nice pretty purple card my dear aunt!

Lisa Minckler said...

What a gorgeous gift from Laurie and I know great minds think alike as purple is my most favorite color in the world!! Your card is delightful Ina and it's always so much fun to visit your blog and catch up.
Hope you're doing well.
Big hugs to you,
Lisa x

Debi said...

Another beauty.

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card, wonderful Doodle Pantry image and a fabulous background, love the lace! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #43!

Lorianna said...

Ani
This is such a sweet Card!
Thanks for joining us for Doodle Pantry Digital challenge #43 hope to see you again!
Hugs Lorianna DPDT

L.Wilson said...

Ooooo, simply GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 43!