Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Use a Freebie Digi Image Challenge #20

 
 
Our latest challenge over at Crafting with Dragonflies
is to use a Free Digi on your card and
link it to where you got it from.

 
 
As I am not a avid digi collector I checked out
a favourite of mine -
 Digital Two for Tuesday
and went looking for something special.
There were so many gorgeous images there but I settled on one
and decided to leave it pretty much as it is
and just added a little glimmer and bling.
I CASed this card from something similar I saw on Pinterest -
changed the floral image and added shimmer, bling
 and a different sentiment which is from GinaK.
The flourish is from Spellbinders.

Now it is your turn to use one of your favourite free digi's
and join in on our challenge.

As this is sponsor
our Dragonfly Leader Hilde
will be supplying a SURPRISE for the winner.
Don't forget to link it back to where it came from.
Also check out the other Dragonflies
to see what they created for you.

Hope to see it soon.


 
 


6 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Ina, this is suburb - such an elegant card - I must try it! Love the gold framing.

Sammy said...

I just adore this so much! It simply oozes elegance, and the little pops of gold are just perfect! x

Maria :) said...

Wow this card is amazing and so beautiful!!! Totally adore it. Wow!

Debi said...

This is so gorgeous I had to stop by to tell you. Just wonderful.

Wynn said...

Love it love it love....yes I love it lol. The added sparkle to the monochrome really makes it pop. Hugs Wynn xx

CG said...

Stunning! Love those little pearls in the corner, such a fabulous touch to a truly striking card. Best, CG