Pages

Sunday 16 April 2017

Tip Toe Through The Tulips? No Tic Tac Toeing at The House.


Oh dear I can hear myself singing that song by Tiny Tim - 
Tip To Through the Tulips. Yikes!
Only because I used  this beautiful stamp
Vase of Tulips from Repeat Impressions
which happens to be one of my favourites
and perfect for paper piecing.
It must be good because a couple of the Rock Stars chose it too.
It's for the current Challenge over at The House that Stamps Built
Details - Here

I went Top right to Bottom Left.
Yellow/Paper Piecing/Dew Drops
a1217
Here are the products I used
SU card stock
Scrap DP behind a die from TH Thinlits Mixed Media 2
My vase of tulips (RI) was heat embossed
then coloured with metallic paints.
Vase is paper pieced with scrap DP
Background stencil is from TCW
Sentiment - Stampin' Up
Wink of Stella on vase and leaves.
Dew drops to complete my Tic Tac Toe.

It is always fun playing with this type of challenge
as I have done 2 in the last week.

Thanks for dropping by today
Till next time - Cherrio from



6 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks so much for getting that song stuck in my head! Arggg . . .now it will be there all night! : ) Anyway, your card is fabulous and this image is the best (I might be saying that because I am one of the Rock Stars that used it) and it is PERFECT for paper piecing! Love the stenciling and the fun die you used at the top. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, thanks, Ina. Now I have that song in my head....lol. I love what you have done here, especially the paper piecing. Great idea, I will file it away for future reference. Love your lacy background too, such a pretty card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the die cut corner and colors. Happy Easter to you too!

Donna said...

This is such a stunning card, my favorite stamp and beautifully colored and paper pieced and the lace corner is fabulous! Do glad you joined us at The House that Stamps Built!

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Ina very effective with he beautiful detail.
Hugs Julie xxx

Glittered Paws said...

I think you did it with your tip toeing through the tulips, what a fun song. Love your paper piecing, just perfect. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built this week.