Pages

Saturday 24 June 2017

It's Photo Week at Just Us Girls

Once again it is that time of the month for our
PHOTO WEEK.
Lisa is Hosting and has chosen this Summer Vacation Theme.
What springs to mind when you see this?
I chose the chairs.

Once again I struggles with this one - maybe I need that Vacation!
I have one lonely chair stamp suitable in my collection
so went with that. I chose just 2 colours to work with
the orange and yellow.
My background is the shaving cream technique.
Inks used were Tim Holtz Carved Pumpkin
and SU Yo Yo Yellow.
Added a squirt of lemon liquid pearls for sheen.
My chair from Repeat Impressions was inked
and cut with Spellbinders Hexagon and sponged.
I cut out another in orange for backing.
The smaller one was used for my sentiment
which is from Inspired by Stamping.

Don't forget to pop over and see what
Estelle - our June Guest and the Team
created. Join us and you could be our
Chic of the Week and be in the running
to be our Guest in August.

Thanks for dropping in today.



10 comments:

Cheri said...

Wonderful, SS. Your colors make me want to sit in that chair on a tropical beach. Great take on the inspiration.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great design with the hexagons you used and love the colors.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely background for your chair :)

Mac Mable said...

Loving the vibrant colours of the shaving foam technique background. Great take on the challenge and thank you for the inspiration x

Tammy said...

What a beautiful bright card Ina, I love the shaving cream background!
Hugs, Tammy

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful background for your beach chair, Ina! Great summer colors!

Bobby said...

Aren't the results you get with the inks and shaving cream fun, Ina? It looks great as your background for the chair.

Lisa Kind said...

Love your shaving cream background! Very cool! Very pretty card!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your card is awesome! Love that background and your design. You did better than I did, I didn't have any chairs at all!

Judy Woodland said...

Wow, this card screams summer vacation. I can feel heat of the sunshine, and I love that chair. Great design here, my dear!