Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

Its 'SEW' time!

Hello Crafty Ones!
Time for a New Challenge over at
Cardz 4 Galz and Caz has chosen 
SEW AND SEW.


I had sooooooooo much fun with this one.
I got out my SU Sew Suite stamp set and went to work
on adding my sewing bits & bobs.
My card base and plain mat are from SU.
The other mats are from scrap DP.
I inked up both the green and the DP
with stamps from the set - cotton reel and pin cushion
which added interest to my card.
Used a stitched die for cutting.
Added some buttons trim and tape measure.
The model image is from Inspired by Stamping.
Inks used are - Tim Holtz Tea Dye
Memento New Sprout/Pistachio.
Dimension squares where needed.

Pop over to Our Blog to see what the
Talented Team have created.
Hope you find some time to play this fortnight
and I look forward to see your project there.

Till next time - Cherrio from








5 comments:

Babs said...

Hi Ina what a beautiful designed card , lovely stamps and I like how you have folded your ruler too.

Hugs Babs x

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Ina! I can see that you had a ball with this beauty! That set must be so inspiring just from what I can see - the crumpled tape measure looks REAL and the button card is ADORABLE! Pretty stamped backgrounds too. I can almost smell the fabric, and hear the seamstresses chatting while they work. LOVE IT! hugs, de

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card design and awesome sewing theme.

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card Ina! I LOVE the colors and your fabulous layered design, you've added the perfect sewing embellishments too! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Tammy

Helen said...

Such a clever card Ina. I love all the little details and colours. I know a few people who would just love this very special card.