Pages

Sunday 21 January 2018

A Tic Tac Toe 'Hello'

Hi there and Welcome. 
Today's post is for the Current Challenge


I have been having soooooooo much fun
with glad wrap these last few weeks I thought
I would use one for my cas card.
As you can see I chose
the Bottom Row from left to right
(sequins, watercolour, square.)
I spritzed water on glossy photo paper
then sprinkled Brusho's covering it
with glad wrap, moving it around
to create creases and patterns.
I added a frame to the front 
and popped it onto my square piece of
basic white card stock.
Added the sequins and a Hello die
from CUTplorations and my
cas card is done.


so will pop my card there too.

Thanks for dropping in
Till next time - Cherrio from


15 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous colours Ina, love the texture from the cling wrap too, Cathy x

Wendy L said...

Looks fab, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

lostinpaper said...

AWEsome!

Linda said...

Wow creates a great effect Ina - love all the texture.

Shona Erlenborn said...

GORGEOUS! Love your background! Stunning work. I'm inspired to go up (back from the homeland yesterday!) and give this cling wrap technique a go today!

Judy Woodland said...

Whoa, this is awesome!!! I love all the bright color and texture you created with that technique. So fun to do this, every single piece is different. Great take on the challenge!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a beautiful background and awesome colors.

Cheri said...

Incredibly gorgeous, SS! Loves those backgrounds.

Janis Lewis said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Moving along with the Times.

Mac Mable said...

Wow...such an amazing effect, so unique and such an eye catching card x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Tic, Tac, Toe Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

Peggy Noe said...

Wow Ina, thank you for explaining how you made that fabulous background. And, hello back to you in Australia! Thank you for sharing your creation with us this week at Tc Tac Toe Challenges!

Bobby said...

It looks like there's been a run on cling wrap, Ina. I've been playing with Brushos too. I love all the colors you put onto your panel.

Zoe Tant said...

Gorgeous card love the technique. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Zoe DT x

Loll said...

Beautiful mix of colours Ina. And the cling wrap technique adds so much visual texture. Gorgeous card! xx