Pages

Saturday 26 May 2018

'Thinking of You' in Ombre Colours

Time for a New challenge over at
Crafting with Dragonflies and looking for
the Colour 'Purple'
Woohoo for me! It's my Favourite!
I'm Guesting again this time round.

We all know how hard it is to get 'purple'
to photograph in it's true colours. I did my best.

 Playing here by smooching with Tim's Oxide Inks in
Wilted Violet/Seedless Preserves
and Lindy's Magicals in Sweet Violoct Purple Teal
with some acetate drying as I go along.
Can you see the shimmer!
I lightly stamped a few of Tim's Wild Flowers
in the background with the above colours
then got out the matching dies cutting in
white and coloured cs to match my base.
My Thinking of You is from CUTplorations.
This was cut with a stitched die and adhered
to my card base. 

Hope you like what I created and do pop over
and see what the Dragonfly Designers created.
Will you be in the Gallery?

Thanks for dropping in



4 comments:

Cheri said...

Oh, so gorgeous! I'm in love with the combination of inks and magicals! Stunning!

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful mixed media card. Great technique for the fabulous background and what great colours on your stand out card x

Cathy said...

Love all the purple Ina, great card, Cathy x

Helen said...

Love your pretty card, Ina! Very clever mix of elements and I love the colour!