Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2018

It's CAS-ual Embossing

Hi and Welcome.
Today I got to create a card
for the  CAS-ual Fridays
Heat Embossing Challenge.
I started by heat embossing multiples 
of flowers from the 
CAS-ual Friday's Wonderful Words Set
with Ranger Black E/P.
I then got out Distress Inks in 
Fossilized Amber, Carved Pumpkin
and Abandoned Coral and blended away.
The background needed a little something so
stenciled off some colour from Tim's Stone Stencil.
Tried a little Clear Crackle to the flowers
and some Antique Silver Kindy Glitz to the centres.
Haven't used that in an age and surprised it was still fine.
Added a few splatters and then heat embossed
my sentiment from the same set.
Finished by added to black card stock.


Hope you like my make for the day.
Thanks for dropping in and leaving a Comment.


9 comments:

Cheri said...

Another gorgeous piece of art work, SS. I love the combination of inks...not sure I would have thought to add the coral color, but I love the results.

Judy Woodland said...

I really like the look you got by over stamping those flowers. I must remember this. Your color are awesome. Such a bright, pretty card!! ANd of course, as always, your background is amazing! LOVE it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so awesome with those pretty shades of orange and those gorgeous flowers on it. I really love it.

LaurieC said...

This is just stunning!! From the gorgeous flowers to your fab ink blending (love the colour choices)!! Thank you so much for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!!

Loll said...

WOW ... beautiful card Ina. LOVE the colours of your blended background with the gorgeous embossed flowers. The ghosting with the stone stencil really adds so much --- love it!! xx

*Vicki* said...

Really love how your colors blended in the background and the flowers look really stunning! :) HUGS

Helen said...

You've gained amazing depth of colour on this card, Ina! Perfect for the black heat embossed flowers! So happy and cheerful!

Mac Mable said...

Sorry to be late in commenting, can't believe I nearly missed this stunning card. The colours are amazing, the stamping and the heat embossing so very striking. One creative card x.

creative lady said...

Love your card! I love the bright background and the flowers. Love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with CAS-ual Friday!