Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

A 'Pinky' Birthday Card

I'm Tic Tac Toe'ing today for
Hello and Welcome.

As you can see I went from top left
to the middle and bottom right.

RRCB 121

I used one of my favourite old embossing folders
from SU called Manhatten Flower with the
Funky Flower from Craft Concepts.
Both were embossed with Pink Bazzill paper.
I wanted a touch of colour on my flower and used
Art Alchemy Royal Robes wax.
Here's a close up trying to show you
the shimmer - oh and my card still smells
divine from that wax.
After I cut the top part of the flower
I attached it to the embossed background
deciding not to pop it.
Added a coloured cabachon
and popped my die cut, gold, heat embossed
 Gina K sentiment from the 2010 Fancifold Tags stamp set.

It's always nice to get those older, sometimes neglected
stamps/embossing folders out and give them a little love.
Hope you like my make for today.
Love to read what you thought.
Till next time
ps. it isn't very long


6 comments:

Carol L said...

The double embossed layers look amazing here, and what a gorgeous card resulted by doing that! Beautiful!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow what a monochrome beauty Ina! Really love your double embossed background in the pinks!!!

Jan Clothier said...

Double embossing was a great idea, as was adding some wax to highlight the flower. What a sweet way to use the line of the TTT. Thanks for joining in with us at Retro Rubber Challenge.

Mac Mable said...

Such a feminine card and the shimmer is fabulous and so is the embossing x.

Claire Grantham said...

Oh WOW!! I love this, the combo of folders is just lovely and has such a romantic feel. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous creation! Simple yet very pretty! I love the soft color and the sparkle! Thanks for sharing this at Retro Rubber this week!