Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

A Retro Happy Birthday

Hello and Welcome
A quick post today for the current challenge at
Retro Rubber where you ink up stamps 
that are more than 12 months old.
I enjoyed making one for their Tic Tac Toe Challenge
a few days ago and so made another  - 
this time with a bit more stamping on it.


I chose to go down the right had side  with
Floral Ribbon and Birthday.
RRCB 121

My stamps that are older than twelve months are
SU Just Believe (2012?)
for the background leaves
and Curly Cute (2012) for the sentiment.
The leaves were inked with
 SU Mossy Meadow and sponged.
The Happy Birthday in the same colour.
Added a few die cuts wild flowers from Tim Holtz
waxing one with Art Alchemy Heather Hills
and the yellow brushed with Nuvo Shimmer.
I added SU ribbon and adhered to
Mossy Meadow DP and white card stock
embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots.
Attached then to my white card base.

Thanks for dropping in
Love reading your thoughts!




10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love this Ina, pretty.

lostinpaper said...

This is so beautiful Ina, what a great idea for a challenge!

Shona Erlenborn said...

So pretty with the die cuts and the stamped images. Clever combination!

Carol L said...

What a lovely floral bouquet you've created! Way to use those older stamps to their full potential!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card with the stamped and die cut florals.

Helen said...

Really beautiful, Ina! I love all the layers and colours you have used! :)

Mac Mable said...

I love the layering effect and what a pretty card x.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

So sorry for the late comment, I had a house full of visiting family.
Your card is beautiful, Ina, I love the texture of those delicate die cut flowers with the stamped greenery in the background.
Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER.
Hugs,
Maria/DT

*Vicki* said...

Wow! Such a beautiful and happy design! Love the layers and colors in this!

Words and Pictures said...

My favourite die-cuts, beautifully layered up, and I really like the polka dot ribbon... there's something so cheerful about polka dots!
Alison x