Pages

Sunday 5 January 2020

It's Lemonade Weather in Oz

The heading really says it all for me! 
Welcome to my post for the day.
What an amazing Mood Board below
Congratulations Dianne and Darlene and not forgetting
the Talented Designers for showing off their Works of Art!


I was super excited when I saw it - so tropical
 and then the stamp/die set for the Winner.
Perfect for me to ink up that very stamp
 I bought months ago at my Annual Craft Show.
Shame I didn't see the die that goes with it.
It never got used for the challenge 
so time to get it inky here. 
Of course we all have those 'out of vogue' punches
 that lay sleeping in our drawers - another great time
 to get them out of hibernation for this challenge.
I used a Martha Stewart punch on mine.
I think she was Queen Punch way back as we all
'had to have them'


It's a pretty simply card focusing on
that Lawn Fawn stamp set. Of course I went
with the bottom left for the colours!
Card base is from yellow Bazzill card stock.
Embossed the white card stock, inking up those
baby lemons at the bottom.
Adhered a scrap piece of colourful dp.
I used SB circle dies on top with the inked glass of lemonade.
My 'straw' was cut from a paper clip.
Fussy cut and popped the jug. Added some
glossy accents for 'fizz'.
Attached tiny pearls to the MS punch.
STAMPlorations sentiment I thought perfect!

Hope you like my summery card.
Thanks for dropping by.




6 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

A fabulous card Ina and great use of punch/es. Thanks for entering into our our 4th anniversary celebration with some 'PUNCH'
. Thanks for your entry and good luck in the draw @ DOUBLE D
{aNNie}Designer for Double D challenges

Donna Phelan said...

I do like your summery card, makes my mouth water! Yes, you are right we all of those long forgotten punches, thankfully we were smart enough to hang on to a few lol Great creation! Thanks so much for playing along and celebrating Double D's 4th Anniversary, Punch Challenge, Donna, DT Member. Happy New Year!

Darlene said...

What a fabulous creation Ina! Love the stamp set you used and your design around it is so happy! Love that little border of lemons ... great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Punches’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Diane said...

OMGosh, this is the cutest card ever..love it. Do you know when I bought the prize I never even got 'me' the set...that will have to change lol!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

lostinpaper said...

I am assuming that no 'baby lemons' were harmed in the making of this card... or lemonade lol. What a fun bright cheery design Ina!

Mac Mable said...

Sunshine on a card and what cute little lemons x.