Pages

Saturday 4 January 2020

We're BACK at Just Us Girls

Welcome to 2020 and our first challenge of the year at
Just Us Girls
We've also got some Exciting News -
In case you missed it
The Amazingly Talented Cecile Ribon
is joining the Jugheads and we are so thrilled
that she will share her talents for us 'every week'
How good is that!
A Huge Welcome to the Team Cecile.
Also a big Welcome to one of two Guests
we have this month - Mary Deatherage
Our other Guest will join us next week.


Angie is Hosting and my Team Mates are
in the midst of Winter and maybe snowflakes abound
while I swelter in the Aussie Summer.

I made my snowy card as part of my much smaller Christmas card makes
 and I do love using snowflakes -
the colours are mostly in the blue/white and so cooling.
It was an easy card to make.
Snowflakes are heat embossed and by SU.
The background is smooched with
Lindy's Magical Shaker in Afternoon Delight Denim
and has this lovely shimmer to it.
Sentiment is from Happy Little Stampers.
I corner rounded and inked the edges and attached
to white card base.

Pop over and see what our January Guest  Mary Deatherage
and the Team have created this week and come join us for
our first challenge of the year.
You could be chosen as our Chic of the Week
and in the running for a Guest Spot in March.
Hope to see you in the Gallery.
Thanks for dropping in







14 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Pretty background for those snowflakes Ina! Love this.

Carol L said...

This is just gorgeous with all those snowflakes on the pretty blue background! It reminds me of a blizzard :)

Judy Woodland said...

Such a lovely winter card. I really like your background, those colors are simply beautiful. Hope you are staying safe with all those fires, it's unbelievable. I am so sad for everyone.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Your water colored snowflakes look so fabulous!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love that card and I agree snowflakes are a cooling subject matter.

Bobby said...

Love the variety of snowflakes on your card, Ina. The Magicals appear to make them glow.

cm said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Ina! The kind of wintry wonderland I want to wander through...
hugs~carol

Nancy said...

What a gorgeous background Ina. I love that you started off using the smooshing technique. I will have to remember to try that next year on my Christmas card backgrounds. I love the way it came out. Happy New Year!

Macimbalo said...

So gorgeous!!! That background with the Lindys is so perfect for the perfect variety of snowflakes - you rocked this challenge - I wish I could see it in person, I'm sure it just shimmers!!!

Loll said...

Gorgeous snowflake card Ina! Love the white embossing with the magicals overtop. Beautiful colours for the background. xx

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is gorgeous with all of those beautiful snowflakes! Very cool background using the Magicals.

Cécile RIBON said...

This is such a stunning card, Ina! You did an amazing job to create the background. I love the cool effect of the white embossed snowflakes against the blue smooching. Thanks so much again for your warm welcome in the JUGS Team.

Mac Mable said...

What an artsy and unique card and an eye catching resist technique x.

Helen said...

I always love your backgrounds, Ina! This one is perfect for the snowflakes!!