Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2020

It's a New Year at Happy Little Stampers

Happy New Year! and Welcome.
Hope you had a lovely Christmas and
didn't celebrate too hard bringing in the New Year.


It's our first Challenge of 2020 at Happy Little Stanpers
and of course it starts off with our Watercolour Challenge.
With the New Year we have New Designers joining us
and they are Carole, Swapna and Anna. 
A Big Welcome to the Happy Family.


Our Watercolour Challenges are always Anything Goes
but we do have an Option and this month we are looking for
Watercolour Creations using Die Cuts.
We all have an abundance of those, so should be
an easy task for you to join us!
I started by smooching my watercolour background with
 Lindy's Magical Shakers in Magnolia Magenta Gold
 adding some texture pasted stenciled dots.
I then inked another piece of watercolour paper,
this time with Lindy's Afternoon Delight Denim
and cut out various die cuts - some coloured and
a few in white. While I had a bit of colour left over
I smooched my SB tag on one corner and added 
the sentiment from Happy Little Stampers.
Added some splatters for effect then
placed my die cuts and popped die cut sentiment.
Finished with adhering to blue card base.

Have you been over and checked out what my 
Team Mates created? Hope you were inspired by 
what you saw so you can add yours to our Gallery.
Thanks for dropping in on me.






12 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful mixing of the medias Ina and what pretty colours. Stunning card to bring in 2020 x.

Anna M. said...

I love your color combinations and the mixed media effect on your card! Thank you for the warm welcome and I'm happy to be part of the team 😊

Words and Pictures said...

Beautiful use of those delicate flower stems, and the colours are very pretty.
Alison x

Lindsey said...

Happy 2020! This is a beautiful card, and what a great idea to leave a few of the die cuts white. Just adds to the overall design. So pretty!

Carol L said...

You started the year off with a real beauty! WOW! I just love the colors and spatters with those stems! Gorgeous!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

I love your background. So many different layers.
Wonderful card.
Barb Housner

*Vicki* said...

What a way to start us off with the New Year Ina! Your card is just stunning with lots of beautiful colors and details!! Best wishes to you for a fabulous New year friend!

desperatehousewifecraft said...

I love that combi of blue and pink with the textured paste, Simply gorgeous! Happy New Year! Hugs, Gwendolyn

Cazro said...

Many thanks for the personal welcome. Hi fellow HSL ATC team mate. I am a new to ther DT, (as you know) popping round to say hello. I love your card, so clever, I note your favourite purple colour. (smiles) Carole aka Caz

Sue - said...

I just love the colours you’ve used here. Beautiful!

Swapna B Patil said...

Pretty card with those beautiful dicuts and splatters..

Helen said...

A truly beautiful card, Ina! I love the gorgeous colours you've used! Super blend of die cuts, stencilling and water colour!