Pages

Tuesday 18 January 2022

It's Your Day

 The first thing I noticed when I saw the 
was the beautiful card by my friend Nancy
and I commented to her at the time I would like to
watercolour one of the STAMPlorations In Bloom stamps
that we both have and use Lindy's Magical's too.
Thanks Nancy for being my enabler. 
I finally got to make it.
I used the In Bloom Precious Plumerias
with a variety of bright coloured Lindy's Magical's
and Ken Olivers Metallic Metals
after heat embossing in white onto
Canson WC paper.
Wetting my paper I let the fun begin
adding colours till I was happy with the result.
Added some splatters and sentiment from
Inspired by Stamping (no longer in business)
Attached to metallic card base to blend with the
watercolour cream colour.
I have had a blast playing around with different
loose watercolouring. Something I haven't done
with stamped images for ages. Now makes three LOL
My Mix is - 
Watercolouring, Magical's, heat embossing, 
stamping, splattering.


Thanks for visiting.
Catch you again soon.


10 comments:

Bonnie said...

WOW! You have outdone yourself this month, Ina! Love the control you get with the powdered watercolors! These gorgeous red flowers make me feel good just looking at them! Thanks again!

Mac Mable said...

WOW ....a real stunner of a card and a fabulous result with the 'water colouring' with those Magicals and Metallic Metals x. A stand out card Ina x.

Helen said...

A gorgeous resut Ina!! I love your wonderful colours!! Another striking card. Take care! :)

aussie aNNie said...

A lovely card and gorgeous design, very nice..xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is gorgeous, Ina! Loving these loose watercoloring techqniques. You've definitely nailed this!

nancy littrell said...

OMG Ina, Love your Gorgeous loosely watercolored floral stamped image using Lindy's Magicals!!! All the colors are so beautiful and love your added splatters and sentiment. TFS and joining us again at CAS Mix Up. Isn't it fun inspiring each other...Love and Hugs...Nancy

Loll said...

STUNNING card Ina! LOVE the bright and bold colours of your pretty flowers. Great work with the loose watercolouring! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

lostinpaper said...

Your card looks amazing Ina!!

Chrissie said...

Ina, this is just gorgeous! Those colours are so rich, it's a veritable work of art!
Chrissie xx

conil said...

Once again your loose watercoloring is dramatic, vibrant and lovely, especially with this floral image. Thanks so much for entering it in CAS Mix Up's gallery.