Pages

Saturday 6 August 2022

Don't forget to FLY!

Vicki is Hosting our Word Challenge at
Just Us Girls  and our Gallery is going to be 
'Full of wonderful butterfly creations'
It's our first for August and that means we have a 
New Guest Designer. 
So happy to have an 'Aussie' and it is
Cathy Roffey. Check out her blog Here 
Welcome Cathy.




We all love making butterfly cards don't we???
With so many choices of what to use and how
I decided to stencil (AALL&Create) my background
with Tim's oxides then put it back 
and stencil again with Opaque Crackle Texture Paste
Adding a bit of background stamping for interest.
I die cut my Kaisercraft butterfly then
covered it with Black Brusho's
which has given it  subtle blue tones.
I then added Transparent Gloss
which gave it a nice sheen.
Slightly popped it after adding the sentiment from
Tim's Small Talk.
'Fly' over and see what our Guest Cathy
and our Amazing Designers created
and I am sure you will want to add yours
to our Gallery this week. 
You could be our Chic of the Week and
and chosen as our Guest in October.
Thanks for visiting and commenting.





7 comments:

Carol said...

Nice card Ina...I really like your butterfly die!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Your background is stunning with that bold butterfly!

Lisa Elton said...

Love all of the pretty details in the background, Ina! The perfect spot for your butterfly to land!

cm said...

Beautiful background for your star of the stage butterfly!
hugs~carol

Bobby said...

You make such wonderful backgrounds, Ina. This one is beautiful and still lets the butterfly shine.

baileyrosy.com said...

Ina, I just love this card the background is amazing love the crackle paste I recently bought some as my old stuff has dried up and you have inspired me to use it once my arm is healed. The colours work so beautifully and the butterfly is glorious.

Marie

lostinpaper said...

Oh so beautiful Ina!