Pages

Friday 5 August 2022

Mixed Media Time at Creative Artiste

It's time for our new Anything Goes Challenge at


This is a Mixed Media piece that just came together
as I went along with nothing specific in mind.

 It began by inking the background with
a variety of Lindy's Magical's, lots of
Nuvo Shuimmer Powders and stencilling
from AALL&Create
with AA Metallic Gold Rush paint.
The butterfly is from Kaisercraft and
was sitting on my workbench.

Lots of additions that I forgot to photograph -
some of these items are chipboard, cheescloth,
more stencilling, art stones.
Painted the edges with the Gold Rush Paint.
I did add some clear crackle but lost it's way.


On the butterfly there are gilding flakes,
 Magical's and a sparkly gem.


Flower is from my stash, adding a pearl spray to the back
and coloured thread to the stem.
It is so easy to get carried away and keep on adding
products for colour or dimension.

Next month I am hoping to created something
very different. I have had it in my mind for
a few months now - just hasn't eventuated yet.
Will see what happens for next months MMprofect.
Pop over and see what the Creative Artists
(the Design Team that is) had fun with.
We would love to see you add yours

Our theme is always
"Anything Mixed Media Goes"
with multiple mediums on your project.

Thanks for visiting and commenting.
Till next time - 



 









7 comments:

Annie said...

Ina, I just LOVE this art piece! SO beautiful and amazing looking. All the colors and textures are marvelous. Thanks for all the insights into your creative process with it.

crafty-stamper said...

WOW absolutely fabulous mixed media piece,love all the different techniques,texure and beautiful butterfly
Carol x

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, what a gorgeous mixed media piece! The gold metallic paint looks amazing with the shimmer powders and I love the embellishments - beautiful 😊. Happy August! Hugs Jo x

Andree said...

A beautiful art panel Ina. The colour blends and textures are gorgeous xx

Loll said...

Amazing artwork, my friend! xx

Lys said...

I love all the textures of this canvas, and the butterfly is so beautiful on the foreground.

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful Ina. Love the colour scheme and all that texture. Have a creative month. Hugs Judy