Pages

Wednesday 13 December 2023

Silver Decorations for Christmas

It's sooooooooooo close to Christmas
and I am sure you haven't finished your cards yet have you?
 Christmas Craft Creations have their last challenge for the year
so a great chance to quickly finish them up by entering our
Christmas Decorations Theme


I went with an old CB embossing folder for my background
then added a MFT oval die that I had
adhered my silver Christmas Decorations to.
Die cut the Merry Christmas sentiment.
Framed in silver onto white card base.
A really CAS card that would be so easy
to do multiples of.
Hop over and check out what has been added to
Our Blog by the Talented Design Team.
Hope to see yours there.
Thanks for visiting throughout the year
with your kind comments.
May you have a
Merry Christmas 
with Family and Friends and I will be back
in the New Year to do it all over again.




3 comments:

Loll said...

Silver and white is so elegant, Ina. This is really beautiful! xx

Leanne said...

So pretty love the silver ornaments on the card! Great job teammate, have a nice day! L.

laurie said...

Very elegant...love the silver!