Pages

Wednesday 13 December 2023

Simply 'Merry Christmas'

It's the last challenge of the year at 
and my last card as I am stepping down
as a Designer. I have so enjoyed being part of the
fabulous friendly Sistah's and I know they will
continue to impress you with their craft skills
and encourage you to add yours to their Gallery in the New Year.


Our challenge is simply CHRISTMAS!
so go all out , have fun and
add yours to our Gallery. I know it will be full of
amazing Christmas creations.

I found the pretty paper I used on my die cut trees
in my stash - had it for years!
Embossed background is an old CB Christmas one.
Added some gold cord, bow and pearls.
Sentiment is from Elizabeth Craft Designs.
Card stock/base are metallic gold.

Thanks so much Darlene and  Sistah's
for the wonderful time I had as part of the Team.

Merry Christmas to you all.





6 comments:

Diane said...

It's a beautiful card Ina and as one of the 'sistahs' we are certainly going to miss your beautiful talent at The Sisterhood, but I wish the best for you and hope to see you around 'blogland'! Have a very Merry Christmas!!

Darlene said...

Oh Ina what a BEAUTIFUL card to end your time with us at the SH. You will be missed but of course you know you are ALWAYS welcome to come back and/or join in our challenge fun. Thanks again for all your beautiful inspiration and Merry Christmas to you & yours! Best of luck in your future endeavors. Hugs

Loll said...

That pretty paper was just waiting to be part of this card, Ina. :) Your cards are always inspiring, my friend. Great work being on the team, you will be missed! xx

Bonnie said...

Your attention to the details is amazing. Really makes this one interesting and a stand out

Kristin Sluhan said...

Thank you for all the inspiration you have given here with the Sistahs...You are amazing and so this this card! The little bit of gold on the embossing is the *chefs kiss*! Hope to see you around the blog-o-sphere!

Anke said...

WOW Ina your card is so beautiful, I love the design.

I wish you a lovey christmas.
Anke