Pages

Friday 26 January 2024

Hello Sweet Friend!

 
Today's post is for the Cut It Up Challenge
Our Theme this fortnight is
This Makes Me Happy.


My card was made for my BFF
and posted  to her with a few dies
that I had doubled up on. 
She has gifted me so many double ups
so it was my turn to send her mine - she laughed
which made me Happy!
The stencilled background is from Art Anthology
inked with Tim's Saltwater Taffy
The SU gingko die cuts camd from a panel
in my bits box then die cut the frame.
Added sentiment and adhered to pink card stock
onto SU Mossy Meadow.
Head over and check out what the Designers chose 
as inspiration that made them Happy
and join in by adding yours to our Gallery.
Thanks for visiting





7 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Beautiful dies and colors! How lovely you could share some doubles; I'm sure it made your friend very happy! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Alyson Mayo said...

This is so cute - love that background :) it's always wonderful to make someone happy by sending a handmade card!

Carrianne said...

Ina, your card is gorgeous! Love the colors!!

Treva said...

Nice card, I like the colors and the frame die; I'm sure your friend will be please to receive such a nice card!

Helen said...

Beautifully made - love your background.

Helen x

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty flower die you used and the pretty background!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda

Heather said...

Very pretty! That die cut looks fabulous against that fun background! I'm sorry I'm so late in commenting!