Pages

Friday 12 January 2024

I'm a Cut it Up Designer

 I recently got an invitation to join the Ladies at
and as the name says - cut it up but using dies
with our die cutting machines
and don't we all have oodles to choose from.
I'm excited to start the New Year with New Challenges,
 meeting and working with New Friends along the way.

The first challenge theme at Cut It Up starts with
A New Year 
which brings endless possabilities - 
New Die, paper, tool, technique just a few.
Mention what your New is in your post.
PS My New are the Mushroom Dies.


After a rough week it was nice to find mo and jo to help me
create this fun card. 
I die cut my mushrooms and coloured them with
Tim's distress inks and Lindy's Magical's.
Background is stencilled and stamped with leaves.
The bottom I inked for grounding then decided to
add some extras - sissel and art stones.
Of course I had to add some splatters, ink the edges
and add a fussy cut sentiment I thought perfect as
mushrooms do grow wild and free...
Adhered to card base and my first card for
Cut it Up is complete.
Head over and see what the other New Designers
and Regulars chose to showcase our New Challenge.
Hope to see yours in our Gallery.
Thanks for visiting and your kind comments.





10 comments:

Lia said...

Hi Ina, it's good seeing you here! I wish you lots of craftingfun with the new DT and...your card is beautiful! Happy New Year,
Lia xx

Larelyn said...

Such a wonderful background and I love the mushroom dies. So glad you've joined us as a Cut it Up Challenges DT member.

Loll said...

Fabulous card for your first at Designer at Cut It Up! Congrats, my friend! xx

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous ard!! Love it!!
Welcome on the Cut it Up team!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

ScrappyHorses said...

How delightful with all the texture and color! Welcome to the team!

Alyson Mayo said...

Those mushroom dies are fabulous and I love the "ground" under them as well :)

Heather said...

Welcome to the Cut It Up challenge team! Great card; your mushrooms are really fabulous!

Carrianne said...

Ina, I really love your card. The texture is amazing and I really adore those little mushrooms!

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a lovely rustic card - very earthy! Those little mushrooms are adorable!

Helen said...

Those mushroom dies are great and I love your background too.

Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations.

Helen x
DT