Pages

Thursday 11 January 2024

Just 'Sparkle'

It's Word Week at Just Us Girls and 
Hosting is Sue choosing 'SPARKLE'

 
and a close up to try and show the sparkle...



Last year I made several card fronts 
with the Hot Glue Embossing Technique
and decided to play around with it again for this challenge.
 After several attempts I didn't get one that I liked
so above is one from last years leftovers.
Just framed it then popped the sentiments
and adhered to white base. 
Head over and see all the 'sparkle' our Guest Stef
and the Team created and 
come join in with yours to our Gallery.
Hope to see you there.









10 comments:

Loll said...

LOVE this technique! The bright pink background is so fabulous to show off the iridescent embossed glue! xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely bright and sparkly card

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love your sparkly creation, Ina. I have never heard of this technique. Just looked it up and am inspired to try it. What a great idea to use it for this challenge.

ElizStewart said...

OK Ina... let me see if I have this correct. Did you drip hot glue over your background then sprinkled silver glitter on top? The design is definitely intriguing... and the technique sounds easy enough...definitely worth a try!! So very cool.

Carol said...

That pink is gorgeous and the sparkle makes it even better! Great sentiment!!!

cm said...

You always have the coolest techniques to showcase - and this sparkly delight is a prime example! Sooooo pretty!
hugs~carol

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous sparkly card, Ina! So bright and happy!

Stef Perry said...

What a beautiful card, Ina, with that hot pink panel and sparkle design in the center. I've never heard of that technique (most likely because hot glue guns and I do not do well together ha ha!) but you certainly made a fabulous card with it!

Bobby said...

How fun, Ina. I think you need to explain that technique to us. You got such an artsy, random image that sparkles off the inky background.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love this sparkly and vibrant creation! That hot glue embossing technique is so cool and I bet is different every one you make.