Pages

Friday 1 March 2024

Pretty in Pink...

It's that Time of the Month for my Mixed Media Make for the


I decided to go with soft pinks for my 5/7 canvas.
Managed to take a few photos as I went along.
Starting with the colour elements then adding
stencilling and stamping from AALL&Create.


A few coloured chipboard pieces and art stones for interest.
Added some pretty dp to back my Little Birdie flowers to.


Needing a little something I adhered a resin bottle 
with a touch of pink wax to the top of the chipboard 
Finishing with some cabachons


and to find an encouraging sentiment to complete.




My Team Mates have all made fabulous mixed media makes
for you so hop over and see how their finished pieces .
Be encouraged and enter yours to our Gallery.
See you there!





 











7 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

This is lovely Ina. I like the little bottle. It is very unexpected, but looks amazing with your pretty page. Happy March, and thanks for having me as a guest designer. hugs-Erika

Anita said...

Beautiful mellow colors, Ina! The composition brings to mind the ambience in and around a quaint house. I love it so much!!

Judy McKay said...

Love your art journal page Ida. So many pretty details and soft colours. I am glad you are back planning with us. Hugs Judy

Andree said...

This is so pretty Ina and has a lovely vintage feel with the soft colours and textures xx

Fiona said...

I love these gorgeous soft colours Ina - my favourite part of this whole piece is the addition of that little bottle - how fabulous is that.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

So peaceful Ina and quite oriental with the shapes and colour like cherry blossom. A lovely display of mixed media the flowers are absolutely gorgeous.
Happy crafty March Hugs Tracey x

Let's Art Journal said...

What a pretty canvas! I love the colours of the soft pink and browns, and the scene that you created is beautiful 😊. Take care and Happy February ❤️. Hugs, Jo x