Pages

Thursday 7 March 2024

For a Friend...

Hi and Welcome to a New Month 0f 
Challenges 
at Just Us Girls  where we start off with our
Colour Week  and a New Guest - 
Welcome toTracy McNeely 
Stephanie is Hosting and chose some really cool ones.



I knew I had a few different green tones in my Brusho pots
for the backs of my funky shaped leaf dies. My other colour
is a red tone. The background is a Kaisercraft leaf EF.
Sentiment and Die - SU.
Our Guest Tracy and the Team have been going green
so head over to our gallery and check them out.
Love to see how you choose to use these fun colours
with your additional colour.
Thanks for visiting








10 comments:

Loll said...

LOVE your artsy tree dies, Ina. The Brushos backgrounds are so vibrant and those colours just pop against the beautiful embossed white background. xx

ElizStewart said...

Ina... loving your funky trees!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super card - love the added texture too

Carol said...

Great texture and colors Ina!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your fun funky shaped leaves! Terrific card, Ina!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love that embossing folder and all of the texture it provides. Your funky trees/leaves are so fun, and I love the red you chose as your third color.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love your funky trees and the Brushos made the perfect background for them with so much depth. Pretty embossed bg, too.

Tracey McNeely said...

So very beautiful Ina, I need to try Brushos they always are so unique. Thank you so much for having me join as the March Guest Designer!

cm said...

Your funky leaves are artsy awesome!
hugs~c

Bobby said...

I love the bright colors and all the texture on your card, Ina.