Pages

Friday 8 March 2024

Spring Wishes!

It's Spring Time at Cut It Up Challenge
and we are looking for Spring Time Colours!


I have been checking out suitable items in my Bits Box 
lately instead of creating new ones
and again I found the beautiful bright embossed background
to place my white daisies. Tim's Wildflowers are
my go too's when I need some nice florals.
I die cut the heads again for depth and added some
splatter stamping for interest.
Sentiment dies are from CUTplorations -
perfect for our Spring Challenge.
Head over and see what the Team created
for your pleasure and come join in
with yours to our Gallery.
Thanks for visiting





8 comments:

Treva said...

Beautiful card, love the splattered background and the sentiment! I never thought to add another flower to the wildflowers, thanks for the inspiration!

Larelyn said...

I love this, Ina. It's so bright and fresh and you always incorporate fabulous techiques.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Alyson Mayo said...

That background is gorgeous with the white daisies - so pretty :)

Loll said...

Beautiful background that really show of your gorgeous daisies, Ina. Always great to use something from the bit box too! xx

Gerda said...

What a gorgeus card!! Love the bright colors and the pretty wild flowers you used!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Helen said...

Beautiful - the bright background really makes the flowers 'pop'.

Helen x

Heather said...

This is beautiful!! That background is fabulous and the white daisies just pop against it! Every once in a while, I search through my bits and pieces stash and try to use it up as well! I think it's time to do that; thanks for the inspiration!

ScrappyHorses said...

Beautiful card full of texture and lovely color!! Definitely looks like Spring!