Pages

Saturday 25 November 2023

Going CAS at Just Us Girls

It's our Last Challenge of the year at
 Just Us Girls and Bobby is Hosting our
CAS Challenge and chose the prompt - 
In a Circle.



I must admit this card was made long ago
when my girlfriend was visiting.
When I saw this challenge come up on our DT blog
I knew I wanted to keep it for this one.
It is using a technique I have wanted to play with
for a long time  and we finally did together.
You will all remember Eileen Godwin with her
masking of colours that we all loved.
I used Tim's Destress inks and the vellum
die cut flower was one my girlfriend bought
that we both used. 
Certainly CAS - finishing with a pearl
in the centre of the flower.
Our Guest Melissa and the Team have created such 
super fun wonderful inspiring cards and we would 
love to see yours in the Gallery for the last time this year.
A big Thank You to Melissa for sharing her talents
with us as our November Guest. 

Thanks for all the lovely comments this year.
I really appreciate them.
Merry Christmas 
See you in January to do it all again.




10 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cool card!

Carol said...

Great take on our challenge Ina. You have such a fun stash of products! I need to save the panels I make and don't have an immediate use for because a couple of DT members have successfully done that this week!

ElizStewart said...

Ina... I am truly going to miss your beautiful backgrounds!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love this graphic beauty! The circles and angles look absolutely perfect and that vellum flower worked perfectly.

Johanna said...

I love this card and would like to try it for myself. Is there a tutorial on how it is done? I'd be grateful.

Nancy said...

Ina, I think you are such a creative cardmaker. This card is really cool. I have certainly enjoyed being teammates with you at Just Us Girls and I hope we will still stay in touch. Take care and Happy Holidays.

Lisa Elton said...

Modern, funky, cool and perfectly fabulous!

Bobby said...

This is such a great abstract design, Ina. Colorful too.

Loll said...

Amazing card Ina!! Great work with Eileen's technique ... and I LOVE the addition of vellum. Isn't it fun making cards with friends??!! xx

Melissa Craig said...

What a great technique. I've seen it before and I think it's just the coolest ways to get all artsy. Love it!

And thank you for having me as a guest. I enjoyed every minute of it.