Pages

Thursday 23 November 2023

Something Beautiful!

 I recently came across the Beautiful Blossoms blog 
thanks to Design Team Member Darlene.
It's all about flowers/florals with an optional mood board.
The current challenge has a stunning colourful one with 
Details Here to check out.


and a close up showing the shimmer a little better.




Those that know me are aware of how I love a colour challenge
and this one above with those gorgeous blooms caught my eye.
I recently purchased the lotus leaf die set and
unwrapped it to create this CAS card.
A nice break from Christmas cards.
I used watercolour paper colouring my flower with
Lindy's Cowabunga Copper
Cattail Copper Brown and
Glory of the Sea Gold.
Memory Box Pinpoint Double Frame
popping the centre piece.
Flower was cut twice and offset for interest.
Added a black pearl, small leaf and 
strips on the side for more colour.
Finished with my sentiment inked in
Versafine Clair Nocturne heat embossed clear.
With such lovely mood board colours and
plenty of time left to play I am sure I will be 
back over at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge again soon
after I add my card above to their Gallery.
Thanks for dropping in





2 comments:

Loll said...

I LOVE your card, Ina! The flower is gorgeous and I love the layers and textures with added tone-on-tone design, which creates the most beautiful CAS design. Great work, my friend! xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Ina,
Thanks so much for linking this beautiful creation to Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
XXO, Aimeslee DT