Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2023

Sweater Weather at the Sisterhood

 It's 'Sweater Weather' in the North
and that is our Theme at


I went in a different direction with this card
as I  don't have any 'real sweater' stamps in my stash.
 Tim's Holiday Knits stencil came to the rescue.
I added colour and texture with
Cosmic Shimmer Golden Olive Metallic Gilding Polish
My Paper Smooches Merry Christmas Die
was cut several times for depth and adhered to vellum.
Framed and adhered to white base.
The Sistah's have created fabulous sweater cards
for your inspiration and I am sure you will
want to add yours to the Gallery.
See you there!



6 comments:

Diane said...

It's a beautiful card Ina and perfect for our theme, those colors are a real popular color here in my neck of the woods!!

Darlene said...

This is AWESOME Ina! I have this stencil and had forgotten about it ... thanks for the reminder and LOVE the color you chose! Awesome inspiration my friend!

Bonnie said...

Nothing says that stamps have to be used to create sweater weather. Your color choice is outstanding.

Lia said...

That Nordic pattern is so lovely. What a great idea using it in this way.
Lia xx

Kristin Sluhan said...

GORGEOUS background Ina...and the vellum sentiment over the top is perfect for it! Really beautiful! Hugs!

aussie aNNie said...

This is just so sweet love the colours and fabulous design too x