Pages

Monday 25 July 2016

A Sucker for You



I made a card for a summer challenge earlier in the month featuring
an old fashioned All Day Sucker and while I was thinking
sweet things decided to make a similar card for our
'Summer Challenge' over at Crafty Cardmakers.
This time round Bec is Hosting.
 
 
I cut a circle from Jac paper peeling off one side
 and attached my rainbow coloured cotton around
 till it was all covered. This was popped slightly
so I could attach my lollypop stick behind it.
I found some scrap DP that matched
to use as a background.
The sentiment is from an old
Cuttlebug Alphabet die - Typewriter.
I thought the sentiment perfect to go with
my 'All Day Sucker'.
I'm sure you can all relate to eating
plenty of these when you were young.
Finished it off with a gem in the centre.
 
Thanks for dropping in and hope you will
pop over to Our Blog to see what
my team mates thoughts were on
our 'Summer Theme'
Maybe I will see yours there.
 


7 comments:

Kim x said...

What a lovely idea for a card Ina it reminds me of Summer as a child.
Hugs Kimx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great card and loving how you've used the poppies. Have agreat week, Angela x

julie_woolston said...

What a fantastic idea Ina and very effective too. Love it .
Hugs Julie xxx

Rebecca said...

Such a fun card Ina really does make you think of Summer!

Bec

Judy McKay said...

Great card idea. Love the design. Judy

Pam said...

Ina,
This card is just too cute! Just makes you smile.
:) Pam

Mary said...

This is such a cute card-Ina. :)

http://www.bluejeancards.blogspot.com