Pages

Sunday 24 July 2016

Just a Note.

 
I am getting so much fun playing with
 Tim Holtz Thinlits Mixed Media dies
as they make such a dramatic effect when
backed with Designer Paper.
 
 
I am once again playing along at The Mod Squad
hosted by Judy Woodland & Vicky Dutcher
for their Kraft Challenge.
This is a simple card showing of the beautiful
DP - Spring Lilacs from Inspired by Stamping
and adding a simple sentiment which is also
by IBS - Vintage Pieces.
I cut this with a SB die and inked with
Memento Elderberry.
I have used mounting squares for dimension.
Finished off by just adding some
purple gemstones.
 
Thanks for dropping in
 
 
 


5 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Ina love the design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the partial die cutting - great use of kraft! Thanks for joining in at Mod Squad~

Judy Woodland said...

This card is so beautiful, love how you are using those awesome dies. I think they are some of the best out there!! Great take on the challenge once again, love how you have used the kraft. Well done, thanks again for playing long with us this week over at the Mod Squad!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so pretty and I love the colors.

Kathy Krug said...

I love that mixed media die also and find myself reaching for it all the time. Love the kraft cs and dp. Great card, Ina.