Pages

Sunday 24 July 2016

It's all about 'Purple' at Double D Challenges


 
 
As you can see it is all about Purple at
Double D Challenges with these beautiful photos
for our Inspiration.
A lot of you will know that this is
'My Favourite Colour' so this was a
no brainer - I had to play.
 
I recently bought a few Altenew stamp sets
and am still getting used to all the layers
you can use to build your flower so mine.
 I admit it has taken a few trial runs and still working on it.
For this reason I made this card cas.
The flower is from Altenew Peony Bouquet
using Memento Inks in
Eldenberry Sweet Plum & Lulu Lavender
Stencilled background is from TCW
Sentiment is Inspired by Stamping
Spellbinders Circle
Own ribbon & gemstones.

Off to make another card in my
favourite colours!

Thanks for dropping in
Love reading your Comments.

 
 
 
 


6 comments:

Kathy Krug said...

Ina with a beautiful flower like this you don't need anything else. I love the stenciling in the background with a bit of ribbon. Just fabulous.

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely stunning Ina and my favourite colour too.
Hugs Julie xxx

Darlene said...

Oh Ina this is GORGEOUS! I love your design! I just might have to give this a whirl myself ... just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Shades of Purple’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Judy Woodland said...

Great take on our favorite color. I love how you have used only purple, and that background is just stunning. Also stunning, of course, is that flower. LOVE this!!

aussie aNNie said...

A beautiful project, gorgeous colours and googies used. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D
Challenge! Do hope we see you next challenge with your fabulous talent .xx
Double D Challenges{DT aNNie}

Leslie Miller said...

So beautiful! These Altenew flowers are amazing. I love the shades of purple you chose, and the way you sponged the stencil is fabulous for the design. I'm so glad you joined our Shades of Purple challenge at Double D!