Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Playing with Purple Again

I am back again to show off another card I made for the
Shades of Purple Challenge over at
 
 

I have a pack of pearlescent textured card stock that
I thought I would try on my SU Lotus Blossom
stamp set to see how my flowers would turn out.
I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome as the flowers
are muted with the pearl and the texture added another
dimension - certainly different and not so bold
as the colours would have been with normal cs.
I inked one stamp and the stems on the base cs
 and then cut several others to pop inking with
Memento Eldenberry/Sweet Plum
and Lulu Lavender.
I found the little piece of silver mesh
in my stash and thought it perfect
so added gemstones and sequins to match.
Sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping.
Added foam squares for dimension
and corner rounded to finish.

Again I thank you for dropping in
and it is always nice to read your comments.

Till next time - Cherrio from

 


6 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Wow Ina I love it very elegant.
Hugs Julie xxx

Darlene said...

WOW very very pretty Ina! Love your design and added dimension! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Shades of Purple’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Ina, that is so gorgeous! I love the color you used for your multi step design.

Vicki said...

Ina, this is simply gorgeous! So simple, but elegant. The pearlescent papers are perfect. Great texture with the mesh too. Thanks for joining the Double D July "Purple" Challenge.

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this....it's one of my favorite stamp sets. And of course the purple....gorgeous!!!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous Ina, I so love purple. Happy crafting, Angela x