Pages

Sunday 21 May 2017

Another CAS card for AAA Cards

I seem to be in a CAS mood lately and loving it!
Here is another one this time for the current challenge at

I got out my recently purchased Brusho's for this one
and just let the powders do their work.
You always get a fabulous colourful result.
This was done on water colour paper
cut with a stitched die
and attached to black card stock.
My image is from an old
SU Set -  Inspired by Nature heat embossed with
 Ranger Black Embossing Powder.
Added a bit more colour with Inka gold
Sentiment is from 49 and Market
cut with a JustRite die.



That's it for now.
Thanks for dropping in
Till next time Cherrio from


7 comments:

Jane said...

Oh that's so beautiful! Love how the splatters of brusho look over that solid black image. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Cheri said...

Your Bruso bg makes a perfect layer for the silhouette stamp, SS. Depth and beauty showing here.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a gorgeous card. I just love CAS and this is a real beauty indeed!

Mac Mable said...

Love the addition of the inca gold. Fabulous CAS card x

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE what you did with those Brushos! You are better with them than I - I often end up with mud. Your card is wonderful....well done!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

So pretty and feminine and lovely use of those brushos. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

Sian said...

Brilliant card! I love this, especially your Brusho background.