Pages

Sunday 21 May 2017

Happy Birthday Wishes

Hello Crafty Friends
Over aColours & Sketches 
I found this gorgeous colour combination

and knew I just had to play. 
I have been away celebrating
Mother's Day & Birthdays with family and 
eager to get inky again.


I think Rich Razzleberry would have to be my favourite
SU colour so knew it would be fun 
to include my RR ribbon.
Here are the products I used -
Card Base is SU Sahara Sand
My floral image and Lace are inked with RR from
SU Avant Garden & Delicate Details.
The splotches are inked with
Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet &
Memento London Fog.
Sentiment is also from Avant Garden
inked in Victorian Velvet.
This was cut from a stitched die.
Finished with a few gems and a touch of WOS
on the flowers.
***
A nice CAS Birthday card to add to my stash.
Thanks so much for dropping by
I really appreciate your kind comments.



7 comments:

samantha's cards said...

This is lovely, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and feminine with the lacy border design and those pretty flowers. And, I love the colors you chose to use too. The speckles in the background look amazing as well.

karen h said...

Pretty card. I like the lacy borders. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

Beverley said...

Beautiful card and what a lovely combination of stamps. Lovely use of the challenge colours & thanks so much for joining in at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

Judy Woodland said...

You will not be surprised to hear that Rich Razzleberry is my favorite as well!! Go figure.....lol. LOVE what you have done with those stamps. I'm pinning for future reference....great design!!! And great color combo too.

Cathy P said...

What a pretty card! Love your combination of stamps and techniques. I'm with you about Rich Razzleberry being a favorite color. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S this week.
Hugs, Cathy

Fiona Whitten said...

Lovely card and great use of the colours. Thanks for joining us on this weeks CC&S challenge.