Pages

Saturday 27 May 2017

It's Photo Week at Just Us Girls

It's time for our Photo Week at Just Us Girls
and Hosting this week is Nancy
choosing this 'Beauty'
I decided to go with the hearts using
a cream metallic card stock with a shimmery pattern
and gold paper.
The Heart die is from Cheery Lynn called
'Celtic Heart' a birthday gift from my
Scottish Sister Cheri Weston.


I glued the outline and slightly popped the
middle and added the CUTplorations XOXO Word Die
The lace trim is from SU Delicate Details.
and heat embossed in gold.
Finished with some pearls.

I am sure you are going to love playing
with us this week. Pop over and see how our
May Guest - Kathie and The Team were inspired.
Hope to see you there.

Popping this over to the new Challenge at
Cardz 4 Galz for their Challenge #48 Inspired by a Song
This fits perfectly with my choice of song -
George Strait - I Cross My Heart from the movie
Pure Country. I LOVE his music and that movie
is one of my all time favourites.
I know if you have heard the song you now have it
embedded into your head and will sing it all day long.

Thanks for popping in





11 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

ooooooh! how gorgeous, Ina! I love the die cuts you've selected, and the pretty golden elements! And now for my other hat: So happy to see you at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. Thanks for joining in with your lovely artwork. Hope to see more of your pretty creations in our future challenge themes! Please check back to see if you have won a badge. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Cheri said...

What a beautiful card, SS! The heart die looks gorgeous framing the gold bg.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic card design, gorgeous colors and I like songs George Strait sings too!

Nancy said...

First, I am a Huge fan of George Strait! Love that song and it is catchy for sure! I think the yellow gold background was a great idea to showcase your intricate die! Fabulous job as always!

Bobby said...

I love that fancy lace, Ina. What a beautiful stamp. The die cut heart is a stunner, too.

Judy Woodland said...

Love how you have inserted that heart into the background, very pretty. Also love what you have done with the Delicate Details stamps. They are one of my favorite sets. Gorgeous card!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Gorgeous! That heart with the sentiment is so beautiful and elegant and I love that lace trim. Beautiful take on the photo.

MAKKE FOAR DY said...

Wonderful card!
Thanks for joining our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!

Aly DT

Vicki Dutcher said...

So pretty! I love the added bottom border stamping too

Maria said...

What a beautiful cutout! Looks amazing with that gold. Great job.

Babs said...

Hi, Ina , what a beautiful combo of cream and gold, your heart shape die and border is ever so lovely , thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Cardz 4 Galz, hope to see you again .

Hugs Babs x