Pages

Sunday 21 May 2017

Just 'Hello'

Hello Crafty Ones - 
Don't we all love making gal cards? You betcha..
Here is one I made for the current challenge over at
you guessed it! Cardz 4 Galz and it is a
favourite one of mine - add some texture.
Details are Here
It's also perfect for the current CAS Challenge
over at STAMPlorations - Feminine Colours.
Details Here


I started by stenciling ARTplorations Shutters
with white acrylic paint and adding
a small amount of colour paste.
While that was drying I 
inked up my feather from  
with Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers.
Sentiment is also as above.
Added a small piece of mesh for interest
then popped my fussy cut feather
and sentiment.. Finished with a few pearls.

I will add it to their Never Ending Anything Goes Challenge

preview-web-stencil-006-shutters.jpegpreview-SheryRuss_BigTrendyFeathers

Thanks for dropping in.
Love reading your kind comments.

9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and I love all the texture on it.

Mac Mable said...

Just my type of card. Mixing the media and creating a glorious artsy card. Great colours and texture and love it x

Babs said...

I just love your textured card, the stencilling and colour's are beautiful, thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Card 4 Galz and good luck with the challenge, do call again..

Hugs Babs DT x

Karen Dunbrook said...

love the elegance with a bit of grunge and mixed media all rolled up into one card...I love the elements you added, such interest.
xx Karen

Toni said...

Indeed it is perfect for the challenge--the texture is amazing! thanks for sharing with us at Stamplorations CAS!

Judy Woodland said...

I just LOVE this card!!! The colors, the texture, and that amazing feather. Really beautiful, and it's getting pinned.

Pawsitively Creative said...

Wonderful card! I adore the feather and the stenciling with the added color is awesome sauce! Who wouldn't enjoy this divine design. Fantabulous!

Sian said...

Beautiful card! I love the stencilled background.

foleysfriend said...

Love how you made a mixed media card, yet keeping it CAS. Beautiful job. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

sue