Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Simply 'Happy Birthday'


Such a simple card but simply suitable for 
those males in our lives.
I have used kraft card stock here.
This lovely tree is from 
Repeat Impressions (Spring Tree) 
and I am guessing there would be
loads of people wishing Spring would come quickly.
However here in Australia it will be Autumn.
This was inked up with a Marvy Heritage Ink Pad
as was my sentiment from Inspired by Stamping.
This was cut from a stitched die and popped.
To finish my card off I added some jute string
and some gold brads.
***
I am sending this card over to The House that Stamps Built
for their Anything Goes Challenge. Details are HERE
It's in the MALE Challenge.

That's it for now. Thank You for popping in
 to see what I have been up to.


3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Really beautiful design Ina! I love the ribbon treatment and your masculine style design! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

Heather said...

Oooo . . . simple, but so elegant! Gorgeous and still perfect for the males. : ) Love the bit of gold. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

This is an awesome card- love the simple lines! Thanks for playing with us at Come and Get It!
Carolyn, DT