Pages

Sunday 26 February 2017

Time Out Challenge #77

Hello Crafty Friends. What do you see in this photo below?
There is so much there that my mind boggles!


It's for the current challenge over at Time Out
All the Details are Here.
 I took my inspiration from the colours and flowers.
Since
were sponsoring I though I would use 
some of their fabulous products here.
My background was one I had sitting on my desk
and thought it matched the colours closely to the photo.
I then stenciled the ARTplorations Happy Flowers
with Pearl White Acrylic Paint
adding a bit of grunge to the background with
the  A Happy is from Vignette Chevron & Arrows
My little bird is from Kaisercraft.
This was cut with stitched dies and 
attached to pearl paper to blend with the flowers.
This is heading over for the

Here

preview-web-stencil-027-happyflowers.jpegSheryRuss_Scribbly Splattery Grunge-previewstmp1031.jpeghello-worddie

Thanks for stopping by today.
I do love reading your kind comments.
Till next time - Cherrio from



5 comments:

Anita in France said...

What a cool background, Ina ... the shimmer from the pearly flowers is fabulous ... and that little hummingbird is just so sweet hovering above them! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

sandie said...

I love the contrast of grunge and pretty colours. Amazing background, thanks for joining TO

Judy Woodland said...

What a fabulous card, and great take on the challenge. You are right, there's a LOT going on in the inspiration photo. Love what you have done with it...you're a better man than I. Your colors are just great and I really like that background!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic card design with that fun background. I hope you are having a great weekend.

*Vicki* said...

What a stunning card design Ina!! Really love the colors and your background!